1. SCOPE OF APPLICATION
Personal data is all information that refers to an identified or identifiable person. A data subject is a person about whom personal data is processed. Processing includes any handling of personal data, regardless of the means and procedures used, in particular the storage, disclosure, retrieval, deletion, recording, alteration, destruction and use of personal data. We process personal data in accordance with Swiss data protection law. Insofar and to the extent that the European General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR) is applicable, we further process personal data in accordance with the following legal provisions in connection with Art. 6 para.
- Point a) processing of personal data with the consent of the data subject.
- Point b) Processing of personal data for the performance of a contract with the data subject and for the implementation of corresponding pre-contractual measures.
- Point c) Processing of personal data to discharge a legal obligation to which we are subject under any applicable EU law or under any applicable law of a country in which the EU-GDPR is applicable in whole or in part.
- Point d) The processing of personal data for the purpose of protecting the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person.
- Point f) Processing of personal data to protect the legitimate interests of us or third parties, unless the fundamental freedoms and rights and interests of the data subject prevail. In particular, legitimate interests include our business interest in being able to provide our website, information security, the enforcement of our own legal claims and compliance with Swiss law. We process personal data for the duration necessary for the respective purpose or purposes. In the case of longer-term storage obligations due to legal and other obligations to which we are subject, we limit the processing accordingly.
2. COLLECTION, USE AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1 When you visit our Website
When you visit our website, certain data is automatically stored on our servers or on servers of services and products that we procure and/or have installed for purposes of system administration, statistics, security, or tracking. This information may include the following: the name of your Internet service provider your IP address (under certain circumstances) the version of your browser software the operating system of the computer with which our website was accessed the date the time the website from which you are visiting our website the search words you used to find our website. Under certain circumstances, this data may allow conclusions to be drawn about a particular visitor. However, personal data is not used in this context.
2.2 Third Parties
We will only pass on your data if we are obliged to do so by law or by official or court orders. Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those stated herein.
If you subscribe to our newsletter, you agree that we may use the data provided by you, such as your first and last name, address, e-mail address and any data you have voluntarily entered in your user profile, to send you the newsletter.
2.5 Analytics Tools
3. YOUR RIGHTS
You can request information about your data stored by us at any time. We kindly ask you to send a request for information by e-mail to the address below. Together with the request, you will need proof of your identity at the same address. You have the possibility to request the deletion or correction of your data at any time. You are of course also entitled at any time to revoke your consent to the use or processing of personal data with effect for the future. Stored data will be deleted by us if they are no longer needed for the purpose indicated. With regard to the deletion of data, it should be noted that we are subject to certain legal obligations, which provide for certain data to be retained. We have to comply with this obligation. If you wish the deletion of data which are subject to the legal storage obligation, the data will be blocked in our system and only used to fulfil the legal storage obligations. After expiry of the retention period, your request for deletion will be complied with. If your personal data can be processed on the basis of legitimate interests, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without the need to indicate a particular circumstance. Furthermore, you also have the option to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, or to request the transfer to another responsible person. We kindly ask you to send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to require you to provide us with an identity card and to assume the effective costs in advance should the effort involved be disproportionately high.
4. CONTACT DETAILS
DeepTech Ventures AG
8808 Pfäffikon SZ, Switzerland
Pfäffikon SZ, 10 June 2022